The Executive Strategic Leadership Master class is a flagship program exclusively tailored for Business leaders, Entrepreneurs, Diplomats, NGO’s, CBO’s and Executives seeking to advance their leadership qualities, develop a deeper connection to their talents, and build skills that strategically address business challenges head-on. This inspiring and unique Executive Leadership program equips you with cutting-edge leadership styles to apply strategic decision-making and improve employee retention, all while empowering you to become the most prominent team leader you can be.
The Jacobs-Abbey Global Institute for Leadership Studies in collaboration with Academy of African Scholars for Social Change, Center for Peace Studies, The International Commission of Diplomacy and Global Affairs (Global Diplomatic Council) & Peace Society of Kenya
The course content is delivered over a Ten-week period. The course also features several video upload exercises in which you’ll be presented with scenarios and asked to video record yourself reacting to various leadership challenges. These exercises have been developed to let you step into the shoes of decision-makers, gain insight into your leadership style, practice techniques taught in the course, and—in some cases—share feedback with fellow learners.
• Understand your motivational drivers, emotional intelligence, and communication methods to establish a personal leadership style
• Apply or adapt your leadership style to meet specific challenges
• Manage the conditions that drive team performance
• Coach colleagues and share feedback in ways that enable them to develop and deliver
• Handle stressful and demanding leadership situations
• Take charge of your professional development as you navigate the challenges of transitioning from an individual contributor to a leader
1. After this program, your strength as a leader will enhance company performance and inspire your team to set and achieve more ambitious goals.
2. You will return to your workplace mindful of your leadership qualities with newfound, research-driven capabilities cemented in a personal roadmap that is ready to be implemented immediately.